Wednesday, June 20, 2007

No It's Not The Album





T.I. Vs. T.I.P. Official Tracklist

Act I (T.I.P.)
· "Big Sh-- Poppin' (Do It)"
· "Raw"
· "You Know What It Is" (featuring Wyclef Jean)
· "Da Dopeman"
· "Watch What You Say to Me" (featuring Jay-Z)
· "Hurt" (featuring Alfamega and Busta Rhymes)

Act II (T.I.)
· "Help Is Coming"
· "My Swag" (featuring Wyclef Jean)
· "We Do This"
· "Show It to Me" (featuring Nelly)
· "Don't Wanna Be High"
· "Touchdown" (featuring Eminem)

Act III (T.I. vs. T.I.P.)
· "Tell 'Em I Said That"
· "Respect This Hustle"
· "My Type"

Still don't know about this one. Heard the sampler the other day and wasn't too hyped about it.

Here it is in case you want to feel the way i feel about the album(not too great)

T.I. Vs. T.I.P. Album Sampler

Here's him talking about the album with MTV.

No comments: